Assess candidates in person by conducting your interviews on-campus. A number of high-tech interview rooms are available for one-on-one or small group interviews. Employers can schedule on-campus interviews and review student resumes on Handshake.
- Login into Handshake.
- Click Interviews on the left navigation bar.
- Click the Request Interview Schedule tab in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the basics section of the form.
- Select Request.
For more information or to speak to an Employer Advisor about scheduling your visit to campus, call 504.865.5107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a free employer account in Handshake to post your jobs and internships.
Interview Day Logistics
- Check in at the Academic and Career Success Center in Mussafer Hall at least one hour before your first interview.
- Employers will be escorted to reserved interview rooms.
- Students check in at the front desk and will be taken to the waiting area.
- The Academic and Career Success Center is open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding campus holidays.