Meet virtually with a diverse roster of firms, employers and graduate schools who are looking to recruit Tulane talent! Undergraduate and graduate students of all majors are invited to network and showcase their work.
The 2020 Tulane Fall Virtual Career & Graduate School Fair is scheduled for Friday, October 9th 11:00 am - 2:00 pm CST. Be sure your résumé is uploaded and visible to register for this event successfully!
How to Prepare:
- Make sure you have a Handshake account (created with your Tulane email).
- Update your Handshake profile.
- Update your résumé and load it into Handshake.
- Register for the fair in Handshake
- Browse which employers are attending the fair and follow employers you want to check back in with.
- Sign up for group or 1:1 sessions with employers.
- Group – 30 minutes, up to 50 students at a time. Hear from the employer about their company and the opportunities they offer.
- 1:1 session – 10 minutes with you and the employer. Use this time to ask them questions about specific roles, their company, or give your elevator pitch.