Meet virtually with a diverse roster of firms, employers and graduate schools who are looking to recruit Tulane talent! Undergraduate and graduate students of all majors are invited to network and showcase their work.
Be sure your resume is uploaded in Handshake and visible to register for this event successfully!
How to Prepare:
- Make sure you have a Handshake account (created with your Tulane email)
- Update your profile
- Upload your resume
- Register for the fair in Handshake - Step-by-step registration instructions
- Browse which employers are attending the fair (follow employers you want to check back in with)!
- Sign up for group or 1:1 sessions with employers
- Group – 30 minutes, up to 50 students at a time. Hear from the employer about their company and the opportunities they offer.
- 1:1 session – 10 minutes with you and the employer. Use this time to ask them questions about specific roles, their company, or give your elevator pitch.