About NTC Career Services
NTC Career Services is here to support you along your unique career journey! Whether you're an undergraduate seeking internships, a recent graduate exploring career options, or an alum looking to advance your career, our experienced Career Coaches are here to help! Together, we will explore your interests and passions, prepare you for your professional career, and empower you to network confidently.
Newcomb-Tulane College Career Services provides undergraduate students with unique career-focused work experiences and opportunities. Career Services’s programs, events, career education courses, and Handshake, its job management system, provide pathways for exploration and encourage professional development and career fulfillment through informed and values-driven career choices. Tulane Career Services staff and employer partners offer individualized career guidance to foster job search skills, opportunities, and support as students determine their next steps and transition to graduate-level opportunities such as full-time employment or graduate school. Our students leave Tulane purposeful and prepared individuals with the skills needed to succeed in the workforce.
Empower students equitably throughout their unique career journeys.
- Innovation: We anticipate students’ needs and continuously evolve our services in the ever-changing world of work.
- Advocacy: We engage our community in critical conversations which support students in pursuing future opportunities.
- Connectivity: We maintain strong networks and connection with employers, faculty, and Tulane partners to benefit students as they build professional identities.
- Empathy: We appreciate each student’s individual perspective and move at a pace that is most pragmatic for their success.
- Competency: We value professional development to increase our knowledge in the field of collegiate career services.