Throughout the semester, Tulane Career Services hosts an ongoing conversation series over Zoom covering various topics with industry experts and NTC Career Services staff. This series had a total of 18 sessions with 440+ student attendees.
In the past, Tulane Career Services has hosted leaders from the following industries or discussions on the following topics:
- Everything Legal
- Careers in Non-Profit with the Director of Development of CrescentCare
- Network with Director of Agent Development from Compass
- Meet Staff Software Engineer from General Electric
- Graduate Options in Psychology, Counseling, and Social Work – Panel Discussion
- Chip Register, Tulane’s Executive in Residence
- Conversation with Bob Feiner from Dell Technologies
- Careers in Editing and Publishing, Meet Three Industry Professionals
- Summer Internship Search
- How to Use Your Handshake Account
- Networking and LinkedIn
- Resumes 101
- Navigating a Job/Internship Search Through COVID-19
Register in Handshake for the events you're specifically interested in to access.
Explore more events on the Tulane Career Services Event Calendar.